Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Photo a Day

So I already changed my mind on which one I am doing. A friend posted a different version and after looking at them I decided I liked this one more because it seems more creative and open to interpretation. So here is the version I am doing instead...

Day 1:
Something that makes you smile. For this one I can't just post one picture because it wouldn't be fair. There are three boys in my life that make me smile every day (well usually four but he left for work already and doesn't like his picture taken anyway.
Jaxton playing Lego Star Wars...it's his bribe to have good days at school:)

Bentley laying down because he decided not to nap earlier and climb out of bed instead..he looks so sweet

And of course my little Korbin. I had pics of him awake today too but this one was too cute to not post

No comments:

Post a Comment