Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quite the Trip to the Park

I have really been trying to get outside on the days that it's nice out. They need the fresh air as badly as I do sometimes! This mornings bribe to behave was that they could go to the park with Kayden after naps if they were good. Jaxton was really pushing it this morning and had to argue everything I said, which drove me crazy, but since he woke up in a better mood and I didn't have anyone to watch him, we still went.

My mom drove Jax and Kayden and somehow while getting out of the car Jaxton fell and scraped his hand and face a little. Needless to say he was somwhat whiney and cranky. It did make for a funny picture though:)
He was pointing at me and saying not to take a picture lol
Bentley is just a little people watcher when we go places. He just stood in the same place for a few minutes after we got there watching the other kids. We had to coax him over to the playground or he probably would have stayed there for a lot longer.
And just because my kids are cute I'll post some more randoms
Korbin hiding from me and snuggling with Gaga

Watching the other kids again

Taking Bentley some juice

Being cute

Lol

They were buddies. Kayden has to do everything Jaxton does
Today's theme was "what's on your feet." I debated if I should take a picture barefoot, since that's how I was most of the day, or with shoes. Well I didn't get around to taking the picture til later in the evening it is with shoes.

And last but not least, Korbin was not going to go to sleep tonight...he had to watch that I was behaving when I got out the computer
I'm hoping Jax falls asleep soon so I can too...it's been a long day and I don't feel great (probably from eating a ton of cookies) and would like to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment