Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 19 and Cookies!

Today's theme was "office supply." Well I didn't look soon enough or I would have used something in the office at work that would have been fun so I had to find something else to make due. Here is what I came up with since it is one of my favorite "office supplies" lol I'm sure when the colorful day comes up I'll wish I had waited to do something like this but I'll just have to think of something different!

While feeding Korbin and browsing Facebook this afternoon I saw that Larita's had shamrock cookies for $6 a dozen! You know I jumped up and went straight there (well pretty close anyway). We got two dozen since we all like them and Bentley was hilarious with his. Normally he will just eat it but today he decided he wanted frosting first!




He is just too funny with food! Now off to cuddle with my baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment