Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Photo Challenge Day 3

Today's challenge was black and white. I went with this picture because I wanted something truly black and white to an extent before just hitting a button in Photoshop. I really miss playing the piano and wish I had stuck with it a little longer (yes mom, you told me so).


No extras today...I attempted a few pics of Korbin but he wasn't having it. We spent the morning at my mom's so the boys and I could get out for a while. Kayden showed up so we were there longer than planned but oh well! We came home in time for the kids to take naps that were much needed. My only excitement for today was I ran into JC Penney (ok walked) and I got myself a sweater, 2 shirts for Jaxton, 1 for Bentley, and 2 for Korbin and I only spent $13:)


Now off to kid patrol and to countdown til bedtime. Jaxton has major attitude and Bentley is whiney so I can't wait to lay them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment