Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Park Date and Day 6

Since it was soo nice out today I wanted to either go for a walk or take the kids to the park. I ended up deciding the park sounded smarter in case Korbin wasn't happy so I could hop in the car and head home. Well Jaxton decided he wanted to play Lego Star Wars instead (his reward for having a good day at preschool) and so I decided to just make it a playdate with Bentley so he could have my full attention for once.

He loved being able to play outside. It is so strange taking him to a park compared to taking Jaxton. Jax is the type that takes off running and is still trying to run from you when it's time to go home. Bentley is a people watcher. Sure he would climb the stairs and go down the slide, but most of our time there he was watching the other kids playing. Jax would've had new friends! lol Needless to say it was a very calm trip for me but I did manage to get a few cute pics of him:) This kid is going to need to be watched constantly when he gets older because he is going to use those eyes to his advantage! They were so blue today and the little grin just is adorable. The crazy wind did make me notice how much he is needing a haircut though

Hair flying away while he watches everyone else

He loved crawling through the tunnel
In other big news....Korbin FINALLY pooped on his own today! This is huge to me (any moms out there would understand and if not skip this part). He hasn't pooped on his own since we left the hospital over a month ago:( I have had to give the poor kid suppositories once a week to help him and he just strained and was so gassy all the time...so not having to help him made me extremely happy. Now I just hope it keeps up!

And for the March Photo Challenge today's theme was chore. I kept forgetting to take pics when I did the normal stuff, but I did most of my bigger "chores" yesterday so there wasn't really a lot. When I saw this thought I decided it fit the title since I do have to pick up food from the floor daily (multiple times). Bentley is horrible at running around with food and spilling it everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment